Social Media Marketing for Lawyers can be easy to overlook if you’re not aware of how fundamental it can be for your law firm.
Your social media channels have the potential to reach hundreds of millions of clients while also helping you stay current with your competitors.
The idea of liking, sharing, commenting, and scrolling may seem dauntless and time consuming, but it’s a necessary component of today’s marketing strategies.
Social Media Marketing for Lawyers and Why It Is Important
Social Media for Lawyers:
- Helps your firm showcase your expertise.
- Creates brand awareness.
- Attracts prospective clients.
- Engages with your target audience.
- Offers networking opportunities.
- Gives clients easy access to your firm.
What are the Best Social Media Platforms for Lawyers?
The best social media platforms for lawyers are Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Facebook: Facebook is a great platform because it allows your firm to join groups, run targeted ads and videos to engage with and reach prospective clients.
- Instagram: With 1 billion active users, most between the ages of 18-34, this social platform is a great way to reach your clients in a more insightful way, sharing content by answering questions, going LIVE, and answering questions from followers.
- LinkedIn: This social channel is a fantastic networking channel, perfect for referrals and made for connecting businesses to businesses, potential clients, and current clients.