Lead generation for lawyers can be achieved organically with a bit of time and fine-tuning. Maintaining a steady stream of leads while nurturing the relationships of long-time clients is an essential part of growing into a successful top-ranking law firm.
What does lead generation mean?
Lead generation is the process of attracting new prospects to a company’s products or services and converting them into clients &/or customers.
How can I grow my law firm organically?
Growing a law firm organically means building a business through word of mouth by using its own resources, internal processes, and product offerings.
For example, to grow organically, a small law firm can implement an engaging social media and blogging/vlogging strategy that helps gain a strong local following. This, in turn, helps build the firm’s social followers and client base, organically growing its profits without the company having to spend any money on pay-per-click advertising.
What are the types of easy lead generation for law firms
to grow organically?
There are 2 major types of lead generation or ways to approach prospective clients in order to grow your firm organically:
- Outbound Marketing: Sending OUT e-newsletters to email subscribers
- Inbound Marketing: Attracting leads IN via your website, blog, social media
What are some easy organic
lead-generation ideas for lawyers?
- Building basic local SEO strategies through a Google Business Page
- A professional website with well-researched keywords and easy-to-find calls-to-action (CTAs) leading potential clients to a free downloadable/ newsletter sign-up form, etc.
- Implementing a content marketing strategy through newsletters, blog posts, podcasts, videos, vlogs, webinars, infographics, and worksheets.
- Speaking at conferences or networking events and holding interviews on local websites, newsletters, podcasts, or news shows OR hosting a party, gala, or charity event for a local non-profit and promoting it through social channels, email, and blog posts.
- Building a referral network and email drip campaign using your Sphere of Influence.